The ‘Keywords’ tab is where you can search for content that is useful to you, by keyword, website, or by choosing from the options available to you. It looks like this:
Here’s what everything does:
- Search criteria: You can specify keywords, websites, language, topic, time range, number of results, and the sort order for your search. In the keywords field itself, you can also use operators like AND, OR, and NOT to refine your search.
- Save my search: If you will be performing this search frequently, you may wish to save it so that you don’t have to type it out every time. Click Save my search, enter a name for it, and when you click Search, it’ll be saved for you. Your saved searches are available in all of your Google Sheets documents.
- Search: When you’re ready, click Search. This will look for articles that match your search criteria, and then populate the results into your sheet.
- Saved Searches: This section lists out all the searches you have saved whilst using the add-on.
- Saved Search: Clicking this button will perform your saved search.
- Remove: You can delete unwanted saved searches by clicking here.