Facebook Pages Analysis Chart
This table is showing you the current follower count, post count, average engagement, and total engagement for each Facebook page included in your analysis.
- This will sort by Total Engagements by default. To sort by follower count, post count or average engagement just click on the respective header.
- This is a great way to look at the most followed pages with the highest engagement, but also to understand the average engagement for a specific page.
Post Type Breakdown- Interactions Chart:
The Post Type Breakdown table shows the social engagement each type of Facebook post has drawn for each page analyzed.
- This includes video, photo, link, status, and event posts.
- You can change the view between total engagement, average engagement, and post count. You can also filter on engagement type to see a breakout for likes or comments.
- This is a great way to see how each post type performed overall when compared to others.
Post Count vs Engagement Performance Chart
These charts let us see how much engagement these pages are driving in relation to the post type.
- This provides a clear view at the post to engagement ratio by post type for each page.
Over Time Comparison Chart
This chart will show you engagement over time. You can see when notable spikes of engagement occurred and break out the specific posts that caused the spikes.
- If we highlight a specific spike we can expand the content panel to see which posts are responsible.
- You can change the chart view, post type, and engagement type to adjust the results in your chart.
Follower Growth by Day Chart
This chart visualizes how a Facebook page’s followers have grown over a time period. It shows a total follower count, absolute follower change, and the daily average increase or decrease of followers.
Post Type Breakdown Charts
These charts let us see the volume of posts by post type for each Facebook page.