- Press the Content button to expand the content panel and use the arrows at the top of the panel to maximize or minimize your view.
- In this panel, you can navigate between different views by selecting the options in the top right corner.
The content tab will show you the top performing content for the pages included in your dashboard.
- The List view (default) will show you the posts that contributed to this growth in engagement for each page. Press “Show More” next to each page to see a more extensive list.
- The Top 100 view will show you the top 100 posts overall, regardless of the page.
- In both views you will see the date and time of the post, the Facebook page name, caption and post type, along with all of the engagement data (likes, shares, comments, reactions, and total engagement).
You can export the data in each of these views by pressing the export button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.